2011年1月15日星期六

LX 3

When you studied marketing subject, you knew that price was a huge topic.

Someone will tell you:

Price is total value.
Price is based on your target customers.
Price links positioning together.
Price is only an illusion.
Price is affected by economy.
.................
.................

I like my digital camera LX3.

There is another new model: LX5
And Canon has the similar function model: S95

However, the price of LX3 is still expensive.

I do not care about the no. of stock.
I do not care about the net profit of LX3

I do mind is how the customer thinks.
If you and I still think that it's price is still reasonable.
We have to ask "Why"

Each person may have different reason.
And there is no right or wrong.

Someone thinks that LX3's price is unacceptable...
This is because she loves another brand: Canon or Samsung....that's all.
This is because LX3 does not have > 3X optical zoom.....

I love LX3 because:
It is really made of Japan not China
I go hiking and bring it to take photos. My friends & I also think that the photos are great.
It has F2.0
................................

Price is an interesting topic.....
May be shared with you more afterwards.....

沒有留言:

發佈留言