2011年1月14日星期五

Remarks.................

Because my site (domain) will be published in February, I spend a lot of time on discussion & preparation.



I am now so so so tired. However, I am still so excited.

The above logo will be only temporary only. Because the real one is now applying for the trademark's registration.

My whole co. name is Adam Check.....
Sorry, my name is not Adam Check.....
Adam is chosen because of Bible. That's all....
Check is really for checking sth.

However, C has another meaning is: Christ....the black item is Devil (Snake).....
Of course there are some other meanings of my real logo...
I am willing to explain afterwards.

As I mentioned before, I really hope that the site will bless the public who may live in Hong Kong, Taiwan or somewhere.

Although the site cannot help me earn any money, I am still willing to try my best to finish it and maintain it.

I hope that you will also feel my sincere and take part in it....

Good night!!

沒有留言:

發佈留言