2011年1月5日星期三

My promotional leaflet



    This is the first page of my leaflet (front page).
    I do not want to justify others' leaflet.
    I just want to mention:
    Each page of my leaflet or booklet or advertisement:
    1. Only one - three message(s) to the public. If you want to do branding of your company, then you focus on the branding only. If you want to do some promotion of your products, then you focus on your products / sales only.
    2. I understand that different person has difference preference. Someone would like to read the text, would like to focus on the pictures or would like to see some attractive colors of the leaflet.
    3. I do not rely on popular star to promote my service or product. That does not mean that the decision making is wrong when you choose those stars for some specific purposes of your marking or branding.
     
    Posted by Picasa
    This is another page of my leaflet.
    However, this page is more important.
    If you do not understand the chinese, I will translate it to you afterwards.

    沒有留言:

    發佈留言