2011年1月7日星期五

Presentation

Facing your client......
You are going to have a presentation.
Question:
How many plan(s) do you prepare for? 1, 2 or 3
I often prepare for 3 plans: A, B & C

Plan A: This is my top priority. I definitely believe that this can work & can satisfy my clients. May be the clients give me 30mins, 45mins or more to present my services & products. What I only need to concentrate on 0-5mins. Why?! May be I tell you afterwards.

Plan B: This will be an alternative planning. Generally speaking, I prepare for i) some extra information which will not show to my ordinary clients, ii) different materials for the presentation & iii) others

Plan C: This is "experience". The experience helps you to read the clients' mind & notice their body languages.

I sometimes only use Plan A, sometimes use Plan A + Plan B......
Nevertheless, I like Plan C....This is challenge.....but I get highly satisfaction.

At the end of this essay.......I would like to say: it is OK if you only have Plan A. However, you should have well preparation.

You have to recognize that different client has different personalty. Some clients emphasize on statistics, emphasize on graphic, emphasize on feeling only or others.....

Good luck! ^^


沒有留言:

發佈留言