2011年1月7日星期五

Fly is good

I always have afternoon tea in the Restaurant A.

It's close competitor's "Restaurant B" location is near it. The price, products, services and others are similar to each other.

I always find flies in the Restaurant A, They also want to taste my food & my drink.

Nevertheless, I still enjoy my food in the Restaurant A.

Why?

I am an abnormal person, may be....
I love flies, nooooooo...

If you are the director, you have the responsibility to find out the value of your company.

The value is something that the customers calculate the total mark of the company's service + product + others in their heart.

You cannot only observe the customers' behavior, do the questionnaires or do some statistics to find out the customers' value.

Textbook cannot teach you, your experience may not help you or only mislead you.

沒有留言:

發佈留言