2011年1月15日星期六

Humble heart

You may admire for someone who may be very successful or may be a talent.....

They sometimes reject the title "Success" on them.


"Doing nothing through envy or through pride, but with low thoughts of self let everyone take others to be better than himself." Philippians2:3

If I want to be successful, I believe that I should have a humble heart.

The heart can accept for other's praise & judgement.

I hope that I will learn from my friends, books & bible.

If you have a friend who always turn down your idea.

Do not be angry......

You can say that you are lucky.....because someone is willing to be your mirror.

Of course we do not like to listen some negative suggestion or parent opinion.

However, their opinion or suggestion may save your life in some day......

Trust me....


沒有留言:

發佈留言