2011年1月11日星期二

Protectionism

According to Cambridge dictionary, protectionism means that the actions of a government to help its country's trade or industry by taxing goods bought from other countries.

The symbolism can also apply for a company or a person.

I did not write a blog yesterday because I was quite angry.

One of the site's designer talked to me yesterday evening, he talked to me a lot a lot a lot........



I feel that his priority of the cooperation:
1st He wins
2nd He wins
3rd He wins


In my opinion, he wants to protect his company a lot, ignores the real feeling of his customers and did not put his fxxxing foot into my shoe.


Whoever your role is department head, saleslady or salesman, customer service officer or others, you have to understand the source of money.


I use the word understand, because "understand" is different from the word of "know". If you understand the concept, that means that you listen to the concept, analyze the concept, accept the concept and prepare for implementation.


Although you are not the boss of the company, you have to do the best to serve the customers.


There are too many noises from the advertisement. People become more clever. To some extent, some of them do not only rely on the message of the advertisement but also "words of mouth".


Please treat your customer well.


Please do not forget, all staffs are also the internal customers of the director. Subordinates are the internal customers of their supervisors.

沒有留言:

發佈留言