2011年1月17日星期一

No plan is good......good

When will you get married?
When will you have kids?
When will you start your business?

Honestly speaking, I do not have any plan.

For me....I do not really have a plan in my life.

Please do not ask me about 5-yr-plan again......

I am not an optimist. However, you and I are facing a changing world. This happens in everywhere.

This also applies for companies.
I think that a goal is needed.
However, all plans would be adjusted frequently and shortly.
I also need to help my company to draft the HR planning every year.
However, many variables affect the situation. e.g. Govt's policies

I am a christian.
I believe that my career path, my marriage will be arranged by my Lord.

And I believe that I focus on "Today". That's enough.

"Then have no care for tomorrow: tomorrow will take care of itself. Take the trouble of the day as it comes." Mathew 6:34

沒有留言:

發佈留言