2010年12月22日星期三

Medical site

Thanks god that my site will be published in Jan 2011.

Although I really want to publish it in this month before 24 Dec 2010, the technical problem sticks my process.

I hope that the site will bless the public who needs physical cure (doctor) and mental cure (love of Jesus).

I am now creating a medical platform which can provide some relevant medical information for the public.

You and I may be sick in some day. I hope that some professional one & some relevant information will give us some more relevant choice.

Wherever you live, I really want to help all of you. In fact, the site should be contributed by you and I. Your contribution will bless others who live in the same community.

Because the whole idea is for you and is based on love of Jesus, I still do not know how to earn money from the site.

When "Money" is not my first priority, I still face some economic difficulties.

I do not post some advertisements when I do not know their service and product's quality. To some extent, I hope that all users can read some better relevant information in my site.

Oh....Jesus...please help me......

沒有留言:

發佈留言